HOW TO CHANGE DRIVE ICON OF WINDOWS 7 ,8 AND 10 WITHOUT SOFTWARE

HOW TO CHANGE  DRIVE ICON  OF WINDOWS 7 ,8 AND 10


Requirement

in order to create a drive icon first of all you must have 
  1. icon
  2. drive 
Steps of change your disk drive icon

1 create AUTORUN file on your computer by using notepad
  • open notepad


  • type the following code
         
            [autorun]
            icon = icon.ico
  •     then after type  code save the file as autorun.inf

2  Open your disk and paste your icon file

            
                           
   Note: your icon name must be the same as you write in notepad
                   
       Example in this tutorial the icon name = icon

3 Remove your drive if it is eternal drive but if it is internal restart the computer and your icon will      display

4 insert your drive again


              

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 512 605 1256 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you INSTAGRAM:Cyberhackprofessionals

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husband's text messages, whatsapp, facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and he showed me proof..if your spouse is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him via email/phone CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 512 605 1256 Tell him i reffered you.He will help you INSTAGRAM:Cyberhackprofessionals..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have used Cyberhackanswers@gmail.com quite a number of times and they have never disappointed me. they do all types of mobile hacks and computer hacks; get unrestricted and unnoticeable access to your partner/spouse/anybody’s facebook account, email, whatsapp, text messages. they also make changes in any database/website such as your college/university grades. Getting the job done is as simple as sending an email to cyberhackanswers@gmail.com or a Whatsapp message to +16265785544

    ReplyDelete
Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)